Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, May 5 at 12 p.m. Central to find out how Facebook’s Conversions API will help propel brands into a cookieless future.
Sign up for our upcoming webinar to gain insight on leveraging this technology to position your brand for success in the cookieless future.
You will learn:
- How to navigate the cookieless future with lower acquisition costs
- Advantages of implementing Conversions API
- Businesses that can benefit the most
- Impact on campaign performance
This free webinar is being presented in partnership with Facebook. Meet the speakers:
E-commerce continues to grow and with 2017 Holiday Shopping season just around the corner, it’s a great time to find ways to maximize your e-commerce business. In our latest webinar, we examined the biggest opportunities in online retail, and how you can amplify your marketing strategy to open up new acquisition channels online.
This webinar covers:
- How to plan for seasonality and budgeting
- Defining your goals and KPIs
- Building a data-driven customer profile
- Finding the most important marketing channels for your site
- Optimizing your product data feed in Google, Facebook, Amazon and beyond
Adam de Jong | Mindstream Media Group
Contact us to learn more about how Mindstream Media Group can help manage your online retail strategy.
A social media presence is no longer a complementary piece that’s nice for brands to have, it’s an essential component of a holistic marketing strategy. In 2017, 70 percent of internet users and 60 percent of the population in the United States will be on at least one social media platform, according to eMarketer.
Brands understand there’s a big opportunity to connect with potential customers on social media. According to eMarketer, social media ad spending is expected to reach $20 billion in 2017, a roughly 30 percent increase from 2016, and $30 billion by 2019.
Check out the webinar below to learn how social advertising can become a key component in your brand’s marketing strategy. You’ll hear about the latest trends, tactics and how other brands are using social ads.
- Overcoming challenges in social advertising
- Selecting the right platform for your target audience
- Ensuring you’re reaching your target audience at the right moment
- Understanding key metrics to measure performance
- How top brands are successfully using social ads
- Bijan Malaklou – Paid Social Media Manager
- Bailey Bosson – Director, Paid Media
- Troy Dowell – VP, Business Development