Marketing and Advertising Careers
Are you accountable, tenacious, resourceful, innovative and collaborative?
These are just a handful of the characteristics we seek in a potential Mindstreamer.
We’re looking for passionate individuals with the desire and talent to help grow well-known, Fortune 500 brands. We’re about out-thinking, out-flanking and out-working challenges that stand between our clients’ brands and success.
If you’d like to be a part of the media strategy for big brands and work with some of the brightest people in the industry, maybe we should chat.
A Little More About Us
We have offices across the country – from New York to San Diego, and several in between. We believe in the value of collaboration across locations and time zones, so our employees enjoy schedule and location flexibility (translation = working from home & flexible hours). Whether you prefer an office environment or prefer to roam freely, that’s up to you.
What matters is that you have the right skills, outlook and focus to crush it for our advertisers.
- Ongoing training and development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition and feedback programs
- Monthly employee social events across all offices
- Opportunities for voluntary time and fundraising efforts to support our local office communities
- Work/life balance
- Wellness incentives such as healthy snacks, competitive activities and health club reimbursement
- Health insurance including medical, employer HSA contribution, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability and a wide variety of voluntary benefits
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company match
Where do you fit in?
We’d love to hear more about you – tell us about yourself by applying for one of the openings below. Or if you don’t see quite what you’re looking for, fill out a general application for a future opportunity.
We’ll also include career openings on our social media pages, so follow us to stay informed.
And catch a better glimpse of our company culture in this video.