[Webinar] How Social Ads Can Transform Your Brand
A social media presence is no longer a complementary piece that’s nice for brands to have, it’s an essential component of a holistic marketing strategy. In 2017, 70 percent of internet users and 60 percent of the population in the United States will be on at least one social media platform, according to eMarketer.
Brands understand there’s a big opportunity to connect with potential customers on social media. According to eMarketer, social media ad spending is expected to reach $20 billion in 2017, a roughly 30 percent increase from 2016, and $30 billion by 2019.
Check out the webinar below to learn how social advertising can become a key component in your brand’s marketing strategy. You’ll hear about the latest trends, tactics and how other brands are using social ads.
- Overcoming challenges in social advertising
- Selecting the right platform for your target audience
- Ensuring you’re reaching your target audience at the right moment
- Understanding key metrics to measure performance
- How top brands are successfully using social ads
- Bijan Malaklou – Paid Social Media Manager
- Bailey Bosson – Director, Paid Media
- Troy Dowell – VP, Business Development
More from Mindstream Media Group
Leveraging Facebook Ads During COVID-19
Not only has COVID-19 driven dramatic changes to our typical routines and ways of working, it has also changed how […]
Marketing Insights to Navigate the Coronavirus Pandemic – Weekly Recap of News You Can Use
Week of May 18, 2020 Greetings from the home office. As business shifts from crisis survival mode to adaptation […]
Google My Business Expected to Become More Powerful for SMBs Post-COVID-19
During the COVID-19 crisis, many local businesses have turned to Google My Business (GMB) to keep their customers informed of […]