[Webinar] How Social Ads Can Transform Your Brand
A social media presence is no longer a complementary piece that’s nice for brands to have, it’s an essential component of a holistic marketing strategy. In 2017, 70 percent of internet users and 60 percent of the population in the United States will be on at least one social media platform, according to eMarketer.
Brands understand there’s a big opportunity to connect with potential customers on social media. According to eMarketer, social media ad spending is expected to reach $20 billion in 2017, a roughly 30 percent increase from 2016, and $30 billion by 2019.
Check out the webinar below to learn how social advertising can become a key component in your brand’s marketing strategy. You’ll hear about the latest trends, tactics and how other brands are using social ads.
- Overcoming challenges in social advertising
- Selecting the right platform for your target audience
- Ensuring you’re reaching your target audience at the right moment
- Understanding key metrics to measure performance
- How top brands are successfully using social ads
- Bijan Malaklou – Paid Social Media Manager
- Bailey Bosson – Director, Paid Media
- Troy Dowell – VP, Business Development
More from Mindstream Media Group
Yelp Rolls Out New Features For Multi-Location Brands
On February 11, Yelp announced new offerings aimed at national and multi-location brands. This is not a surprise as the […]
Meet Gen X: 65 Million Consumers Can’t Be Ignored
They’ve been called the Forgotten Generation. Born roughly between 1965 and 1980, Generation X falls between Baby Boomers and Millennials. […]
2019 Google My Business Year In Review And Industry Predictions For 2020
If 2019 taught us nothing else, we learned that in addition to continuous updates that shape the way search results […]