[Webinar] How Social Ads Can Transform Your Brand
A social media presence is no longer a complementary piece that’s nice for brands to have, it’s an essential component of a holistic marketing strategy. In 2017, 70 percent of internet users and 60 percent of the population in the United States will be on at least one social media platform, according to eMarketer.
Brands understand there’s a big opportunity to connect with potential customers on social media. According to eMarketer, social media ad spending is expected to reach $20 billion in 2017, a roughly 30 percent increase from 2016, and $30 billion by 2019.
Check out the webinar below to learn how social advertising can become a key component in your brand’s marketing strategy. You’ll hear about the latest trends, tactics and how other brands are using social ads.
- Overcoming challenges in social advertising
- Selecting the right platform for your target audience
- Ensuring you’re reaching your target audience at the right moment
- Understanding key metrics to measure performance
- How top brands are successfully using social ads
- Bijan Malaklou – Paid Social Media Manager
- Bailey Bosson – Director, Paid Media
- Troy Dowell – VP, Business Development
More from Mindstream Media Group
Leveraging the Industry’s Top Research Tools
As an agency, Mindstream Media Group invests over $1 million annually in the media industry’s best research, intelligence and analytics […]
Meet the Mindstreamer – Tom Palmier
After starting a newspaper in college (Truman State, 1999-2002) and going door-to-door to sell enough ads each week to print […]
Harness the Power of TikTok for Your Brand
Thanks to its engaging and interactive environment, TikTok is the perfect platform for brands to connect with consumers in an […]