[SlideShare]: 25 Content Marketing Statistics Every Marketer Needs to Know
Content Marketing is a popular way for brands to reach target audiences with creative, relevant and engaging content. In fact, 86 percent of B2C brands and 91 percent of B2B brands are currently using Content Marketing, according to the Content Marketing Institute.
If you’re interested in Content Marketing and want to know more about how brands are using strategic content pieces to connect with consumers, check out the newest SlideShare from Mindstream Media Group:
25 Content Marketing statistics every marketer needs to know
Our Content Marketing statistics collection covers topics like:
- How Content Marketing helps brands connect with huge audiences of dedicated internet users.
- Consumers reliance on the internet to find the information they need to make purchase decisions.
- The kind of content that brands need to create to cut through the online clutter.
- How brands are fine-tuning their Content Marketing efforts and strategies.
- The return on investment for brands who fully invest in Content Marketing.
- How improving process, strategy and procedure can provide a huge boost to Content Marketing efforts.
- The challenges brands face when managing their content efforts internally.
- How creating high-quality content drives incremental Content Marketing success.
Related – [Infographic]: Top 10 Reasons Why Your Brand Needs Content Marketing
Are you ready to stop blending in and start standing out? Outshine your competitors with Content Marketing campaigns from Mindstream Media Group. Contact us to learn more.
Not ready yet? No problem. Check out our Content Marketing 101 series to learn how Content Marketing can help your brand reach potential customers.
More from Mindstream Media Group
Take Your Brand’s Temperature: How to Measure Brand Health
The need to establish clear brand awareness and brand health metrics is essential for any new brand awareness campaign. We […]
How to Get the Most Out of Programmatic Display Campaigns (and Make Sure You’re Not Throwing Money Down the Drain)
Programmatic advertising campaigns have become a force in digital media. But, if you want programmatic display to fast-forward your business, […]
Meet the Mindstreamer – Derek King
He’s part researcher, part data-cruncher, and loves digging into first-party data to find insights and patterns to help inform media […]