[SlideShare]: 25 Content Marketing Statistics Every Marketer Needs to Know
Content Marketing is a popular way for brands to reach target audiences with creative, relevant and engaging content. In fact, 86 percent of B2C brands and 91 percent of B2B brands are currently using Content Marketing, according to the Content Marketing Institute.
If you’re interested in Content Marketing and want to know more about how brands are using strategic content pieces to connect with consumers, check out the newest SlideShare from Mindstream Media Group:
25 Content Marketing statistics every marketer needs to know
Our Content Marketing statistics collection covers topics like:
- How Content Marketing helps brands connect with huge audiences of dedicated internet users.
- Consumers reliance on the internet to find the information they need to make purchase decisions.
- The kind of content that brands need to create to cut through the online clutter.
- How brands are fine-tuning their Content Marketing efforts and strategies.
- The return on investment for brands who fully invest in Content Marketing.
- How improving process, strategy and procedure can provide a huge boost to Content Marketing efforts.
- The challenges brands face when managing their content efforts internally.
- How creating high-quality content drives incremental Content Marketing success.
Related – [Infographic]: Top 10 Reasons Why Your Brand Needs Content Marketing
Are you ready to stop blending in and start standing out? Outshine your competitors with Content Marketing campaigns from Mindstream Media Group. Contact us to learn more.
Not ready yet? No problem. Check out our Content Marketing 101 series to learn how Content Marketing can help your brand reach potential customers.
More from Mindstream Media Group
2020 Local Ranking Factors Survey
Originally developed by David Mihm 12 years ago, the annual Local Search Ranking Factors survey has been used by brands […]
Amazon Prime Day 2020
In a year of unprecedented circumstances and amid a backdrop of a global pandemic, Amazon Prime Day (October 13-14) is […]
[Video]: Influencing the Customer Journey
In this episode of Fast-Forward the Conversation, Director of Digital Investment Chris Hunt explores how we move from theory to […]