[Guide]: 6 tips to unwrap the holiday season consumer buying journey
It feels like the holidays start earlier every year, which means retail brands need to set their holiday marketing strategies now to help shoppers make crucial buying decisions. That’s why Mindstream put together this collection of holiday shopping trends and tips.
Download our guide to learn:
- Six tips to help retail brands make the most out of their marketing efforts this holiday season.
- The new holiday season buying journey – including the impact of digital devices on holiday shopping habits.
- The growing role of e-commerce in the holiday shopping experience.
Did you know?
- 54 percent of consumers start their holiday shopping research in October or earlier.
- One-third of consumers start making holiday shopping purchases before November.
More from Mindstream Media Group
Women in Media
Marketing is a fast-paced world where things are constantly growing and evolving, including gender diversity in the field itself. Organizations […]
‘Tis the Season – 3 Holiday Shopping Trends for 2020
At this point it is cliché, however true, holiday shopping this year will look a little different. While Black Friday […]
2020 Local Ranking Factors Survey
Originally developed by David Mihm 12 years ago, the annual Local Search Ranking Factors survey has been used by brands […]