[Guide]: 6 tips to unwrap the holiday season consumer buying journey
It feels like the holidays start earlier every year, which means retail brands need to set their holiday marketing strategies now to help shoppers make crucial buying decisions. That’s why Mindstream put together this collection of holiday shopping trends and tips.
Download our guide to learn:
- Six tips to help retail brands make the most out of their marketing efforts this holiday season.
- The new holiday season buying journey – including the impact of digital devices on holiday shopping habits.
- The growing role of e-commerce in the holiday shopping experience.
Did you know?
- 54 percent of consumers start their holiday shopping research in October or earlier.
- One-third of consumers start making holiday shopping purchases before November.
More from Mindstream Media Group
How to Rev Up Your Local Listings for the Business Resurgence
Many sites publish local business data, but only a handful are vital to local presence management. Although citation consistency across […]
Tips for Effective Ad Messaging Post-COVID-19
If you told me three months ago that the term “contactless” was going to be a trending term, I would […]
How to Optimize Local Listings for the COVID-19 Rebound
During coronavirus quarantine, sites like Google, Facebook and Yelp became lifelines for users looking for business information. As many businesses […]