[Guide]: 6 tips to unwrap the holiday season consumer buying journey
It feels like the holidays start earlier every year, which means retail brands need to set their holiday marketing strategies now to help shoppers make crucial buying decisions. That’s why Mindstream put together this collection of holiday shopping trends and tips.
Download our guide to learn:
- Six tips to help retail brands make the most out of their marketing efforts this holiday season.
- The new holiday season buying journey – including the impact of digital devices on holiday shopping habits.
- The growing role of e-commerce in the holiday shopping experience.
Did you know?
- 54 percent of consumers start their holiday shopping research in October or earlier.
- One-third of consumers start making holiday shopping purchases before November.
More from Mindstream Media Group
Leveraging the Industry’s Top Research Tools
As an agency, Mindstream Media Group invests over $1 million annually in the media industry’s best research, intelligence and analytics […]
Meet the Mindstreamer – Tom Palmier
After starting a newspaper in college (Truman State, 1999-2002) and going door-to-door to sell enough ads each week to print […]
Harness the Power of TikTok for Your Brand
Thanks to its engaging and interactive environment, TikTok is the perfect platform for brands to connect with consumers in an […]