[Guide]: 6 tips to unwrap the holiday season consumer buying journey
It feels like the holidays start earlier every year, which means retail brands need to set their holiday marketing strategies now to help shoppers make crucial buying decisions. That’s why Mindstream put together this collection of holiday shopping trends and tips.
Download our guide to learn:
- Six tips to help retail brands make the most out of their marketing efforts this holiday season.
- The new holiday season buying journey – including the impact of digital devices on holiday shopping habits.
- The growing role of e-commerce in the holiday shopping experience.
Did you know?
- 54 percent of consumers start their holiday shopping research in October or earlier.
- One-third of consumers start making holiday shopping purchases before November.
More from Mindstream Media Group
Marketing Insights to Navigate the Coronavirus Pandemic – A Weekly Recap of News You Can Use
Week of March 30, 2020 Greetings from the home office. Social media, digital streaming and online gaming platforms are seeing […]
Why Millennials Make Successful Franchisees
Although it may not seem like it now, a rebound from the coronavirus pandemic is on its way. Now is […]
A Marketer’s Mindset in Guiding Clients Through the Current Pandemic
As marketers, we are tasked with guiding clients, brands, franchisees and even other marketers on media strategy, tactics and most […]