[Guide]: 6 tips to unwrap the holiday season consumer buying journey
It feels like the holidays start earlier every year, which means retail brands need to set their holiday marketing strategies now to help shoppers make crucial buying decisions. That’s why Mindstream put together this collection of holiday shopping trends and tips.
Download our guide to learn:
- Six tips to help retail brands make the most out of their marketing efforts this holiday season.
- The new holiday season buying journey – including the impact of digital devices on holiday shopping habits.
- The growing role of e-commerce in the holiday shopping experience.
Did you know?
- 54 percent of consumers start their holiday shopping research in October or earlier.
- One-third of consumers start making holiday shopping purchases before November.
More from Mindstream Media Group
New Performance Reporting for Google My Business
Google has kicked off the new year with updated Google My Business performance reporting. The new reports appear in the […]
Meet the Mindstreamer – Brian Pappas
He is responsible for crafting and implementing client media strategies, specifically pertaining to all Google and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) […]
[Video]: Success Through Strategic Partnership
The pandemic wreaked havoc on many industries in 2020. But for GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council), the performance gains created […]