[Guide]: 6 tips to unwrap the holiday season consumer buying journey
It feels like the holidays start earlier every year, which means retail brands need to set their holiday marketing strategies now to help shoppers make crucial buying decisions. That’s why Mindstream put together this collection of holiday shopping trends and tips.
Download our guide to learn:
- Six tips to help retail brands make the most out of their marketing efforts this holiday season.
- The new holiday season buying journey – including the impact of digital devices on holiday shopping habits.
- The growing role of e-commerce in the holiday shopping experience.
Did you know?
- 54 percent of consumers start their holiday shopping research in October or earlier.
- One-third of consumers start making holiday shopping purchases before November.
More from Mindstream Media Group
Meet the Mindstreamer – John McMurray
His role consists of translating client business goals into measurable performance indicators and ensuring our analytics team has the data […]
Instacart’s Explosive Growth Means Opportunity for Progressive Marketers
When the first wave of COVID-19 shelter-in-place orders went into effect across the U.S. in early 2020, Instacart quickly adapted […]
Meet the Mindstreamer – Fabio Ramos
A long-time veteran of the agency (literally since it was formed), Fabio Ramos is a steward of clients and relationships. […]