[Guide]: 6 tips to unwrap the holiday season consumer buying journey
It feels like the holidays start earlier every year, which means retail brands need to set their holiday marketing strategies now to help shoppers make crucial buying decisions. That’s why Mindstream put together this collection of holiday shopping trends and tips.
Download our guide to learn:
- Six tips to help retail brands make the most out of their marketing efforts this holiday season.
- The new holiday season buying journey – including the impact of digital devices on holiday shopping habits.
- The growing role of e-commerce in the holiday shopping experience.
Did you know?
- 54 percent of consumers start their holiday shopping research in October or earlier.
- One-third of consumers start making holiday shopping purchases before November.
More from Mindstream Media Group
Take Your Brand’s Temperature: How to Measure Brand Health
The need to establish clear brand awareness and brand health metrics is essential for any new brand awareness campaign. We […]
How to Get the Most Out of Programmatic Display Campaigns (and Make Sure You’re Not Throwing Money Down the Drain)
Programmatic advertising campaigns have become a force in digital media. But, if you want programmatic display to fast-forward your business, […]
Meet the Mindstreamer – Derek King
He’s part researcher, part data-cruncher, and loves digging into first-party data to find insights and patterns to help inform media […]