[Infographic]: Smart Speakers: The Rise of the Machines
Smart speakers have steadily increased in popularity in recent years making these devices a prime opportunity for brands to connect with consumers. To make this connection, it’s important for brands to understand how people are using smart speakers.
Download our free infographic to learn:
- How many people are using smart speakers
- How people are using their smart speakers to carry out daily tasks
- How people are using their smart speakers to shop for products and services
This infographic is a part of our series on how brands can connect with consumers through smart speakers.
Subscribe to our blog for more strategies on how to optimize your brand’s presence to reach smart speaker users.
- eMarketer, “Voice-Enabled Technology StatPack: Current Forecasts for Digital Assistants and Speakers,” August 2017
- Google/Peerless Insights, “Voice-Activated Speakers: People’s Lives are Changing,” August 2017
- MarketWatch via Adobe Analytics, January 2018
- NPR and Edison Research, “The Smart Audio Report,” December 2017
More from Mindstream Media Group
New Performance Reporting for Google My Business
Google has kicked off the new year with updated Google My Business performance reporting. The new reports appear in the […]
Meet the Mindstreamer – Brian Pappas
He is responsible for crafting and implementing client media strategies, specifically pertaining to all Google and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) […]
[Video]: Success Through Strategic Partnership
The pandemic wreaked havoc on many industries in 2020. But for GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council), the performance gains created […]