[Infographic]: Smart Speakers: The Rise of the Machines
Smart speakers have steadily increased in popularity in recent years making these devices a prime opportunity for brands to connect with consumers. To make this connection, it’s important for brands to understand how people are using smart speakers.
Download our free infographic to learn:
- How many people are using smart speakers
- How people are using their smart speakers to carry out daily tasks
- How people are using their smart speakers to shop for products and services
This infographic is a part of our series on how brands can connect with consumers through smart speakers.
Subscribe to our blog for more strategies on how to optimize your brand’s presence to reach smart speaker users.
- eMarketer, “Voice-Enabled Technology StatPack: Current Forecasts for Digital Assistants and Speakers,” August 2017
- Google/Peerless Insights, “Voice-Activated Speakers: People’s Lives are Changing,” August 2017
- MarketWatch via Adobe Analytics, January 2018
- NPR and Edison Research, “The Smart Audio Report,” December 2017
More from Mindstream Media Group
Yelp Rolls Out New Features For Multi-Location Brands
On February 11, Yelp announced new offerings aimed at national and multi-location brands. This is not a surprise as the […]
Meet Gen X: 65 Million Consumers Can’t Be Ignored
They’ve been called the Forgotten Generation. Born roughly between 1965 and 1980, Generation X falls between Baby Boomers and Millennials. […]
2019 Google My Business Year In Review And Industry Predictions For 2020
If 2019 taught us nothing else, we learned that in addition to continuous updates that shape the way search results […]