[Infographic]: Smart Speakers: The Rise of the Machines
Smart speakers have steadily increased in popularity in recent years making these devices a prime opportunity for brands to connect with consumers. To make this connection, it’s important for brands to understand how people are using smart speakers.
Download our free infographic to learn:
- How many people are using smart speakers
- How people are using their smart speakers to carry out daily tasks
- How people are using their smart speakers to shop for products and services
This infographic is a part of our series on how brands can connect with consumers through smart speakers.
Subscribe to our blog for more strategies on how to optimize your brand’s presence to reach smart speaker users.
- eMarketer, “Voice-Enabled Technology StatPack: Current Forecasts for Digital Assistants and Speakers,” August 2017
- Google/Peerless Insights, “Voice-Activated Speakers: People’s Lives are Changing,” August 2017
- MarketWatch via Adobe Analytics, January 2018
- NPR and Edison Research, “The Smart Audio Report,” December 2017
More from Mindstream Media Group
Leveraging the Industry’s Top Research Tools
As an agency, Mindstream Media Group invests over $1 million annually in the media industry’s best research, intelligence and analytics […]
Meet the Mindstreamer – Tom Palmier
After starting a newspaper in college (Truman State, 1999-2002) and going door-to-door to sell enough ads each week to print […]
Harness the Power of TikTok for Your Brand
Thanks to its engaging and interactive environment, TikTok is the perfect platform for brands to connect with consumers in an […]