[Infographic]: Smart Speakers: The Rise of the Machines
Smart speakers have steadily increased in popularity in recent years making these devices a prime opportunity for brands to connect with consumers. To make this connection, it’s important for brands to understand how people are using smart speakers.
Download our free infographic to learn:
- How many people are using smart speakers
- How people are using their smart speakers to carry out daily tasks
- How people are using their smart speakers to shop for products and services
This infographic is a part of our series on how brands can connect with consumers through smart speakers.
Subscribe to our blog for more strategies on how to optimize your brand’s presence to reach smart speaker users.
- eMarketer, “Voice-Enabled Technology StatPack: Current Forecasts for Digital Assistants and Speakers,” August 2017
- Google/Peerless Insights, “Voice-Activated Speakers: People’s Lives are Changing,” August 2017
- MarketWatch via Adobe Analytics, January 2018
- NPR and Edison Research, “The Smart Audio Report,” December 2017
More from Mindstream Media Group
Leveraging Facebook Ads During COVID-19
Not only has COVID-19 driven dramatic changes to our typical routines and ways of working, it has also changed how […]
Marketing Insights to Navigate the Coronavirus Pandemic – Weekly Recap of News You Can Use
Week of May 18, 2020 Greetings from the home office. As business shifts from crisis survival mode to adaptation […]
Google My Business Expected to Become More Powerful for SMBs Post-COVID-19
During the COVID-19 crisis, many local businesses have turned to Google My Business (GMB) to keep their customers informed of […]