[Infographic]: Smart Speakers: The Rise of the Machines
Smart speakers have steadily increased in popularity in recent years making these devices a prime opportunity for brands to connect with consumers. To make this connection, it’s important for brands to understand how people are using smart speakers.
Download our free infographic to learn:
- How many people are using smart speakers
- How people are using their smart speakers to carry out daily tasks
- How people are using their smart speakers to shop for products and services
This infographic is a part of our series on how brands can connect with consumers through smart speakers.
Subscribe to our blog for more strategies on how to optimize your brand’s presence to reach smart speaker users.
- eMarketer, “Voice-Enabled Technology StatPack: Current Forecasts for Digital Assistants and Speakers,” August 2017
- Google/Peerless Insights, “Voice-Activated Speakers: People’s Lives are Changing,” August 2017
- MarketWatch via Adobe Analytics, January 2018
- NPR and Edison Research, “The Smart Audio Report,” December 2017
More from Mindstream Media Group
Take Your Brand’s Temperature: How to Measure Brand Health
The need to establish clear brand awareness and brand health metrics is essential for any new brand awareness campaign. We […]
How to Get the Most Out of Programmatic Display Campaigns (and Make Sure You’re Not Throwing Money Down the Drain)
Programmatic advertising campaigns have become a force in digital media. But, if you want programmatic display to fast-forward your business, […]
Meet the Mindstreamer – Derek King
He’s part researcher, part data-cruncher, and loves digging into first-party data to find insights and patterns to help inform media […]